⏰ 1-2 minutes 🍸 Popular 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Woo Woo Cocktail is a very simple but tasty cocktail. Even though it is a very popular drink, the Woo Woo cocktails actual origins are unknown. It grew in popularity in the 1980’s in the USA due to the introduction of Peach Schnapps to the American market in the 1970’s.
There is a few different stories on its origin of the Woo Woo Cocktail and its hard to know which to believe. The story we are going to share is that it was invented in a bar in New York. The rumours have it that every time the Mets Baseball team would score, the bartender shouted “woo woo” and gave out a round of these cocktails!
- 2 shots x Vodka (We used Kettel One Vodka)
- 1 shot x Peach Schnapps (We used Archers Peach Schnapps)
- Few drops of Lime Juice
- Cranberry Juice to top up
- Lime Wedge to garnish
Woo Woo Cocktail Recipe
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and then add the vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and a few drops of lime juice.
- Give the shaker a good shake until the outside turns cold.
- Add some ice to a glass and then strain the shaker mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime!
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Peach Schnapps||1 x shot (25ml)||0.45||£0.18|
|Lime Juice||A few drops||0.00||£0.01|
|Cranberry Juice||Top up (Around 255ml)||0.00||£0.21|
|330ml||2.45||£1.25 ($1.53* €1.42*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.