⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Strawberry Blush Cocktail is the perfect drink to enjoy on a summer’s day. A mixture of strawberry and lemon makes it a lovely refreshing light drink. It’s super easy and quick to make and is perfect to serve out and enjoy with friends.
🍬 This recipe includes Sugar Syrup. You can check out our simple How To Make Sugar Syrup recipe to make it from scratch.
🍓 If you want to try out some other Strawberry based cocktails, then we would highly recommend trying our Strawberry Basil Smash Cocktail Recipe!
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
- 2 x Shots (50ml) x Vodka
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- 6 x Strawberries
- Lemonade to top up
Strawberry Blush Cocktail Recipe
- Remove the heads from the strawberries and using a food processor, blend the strawberries until they are smooth and pour into a shaker filled with ice.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar syrup to the shaker and then give it a good shake.
- Add some ice to a glass, and then strain the strawberry syrup in to the glass.
- Top with lemonade.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a wedge of lime.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Vodka||2 Shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Lemon Juice||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Sugar Syrup||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Lemonade||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|200ml||2.00||£1.21 ($1.48* €1.37*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by Matthew Henry on Burst