⏰ 5-10 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Long
This Strawberry Prosecco Rossini is a wonderful fruity summer drink and makes a wonderful alternative to traditional Champagne or Prosecco.
A Rossini is a cocktail made with Prosecco and Strawberry Purée. The drink was named after the 19th century Italian composer Gioachino Rossini.
We also included Strawberry Vodka Juice, to make that Strawberry flavour more intense, you can use a Strawberry Liqueur if you prefer, or exclude it altogether as this is optional.
Alternatives to the Rossini can be made by replacing the Strawberry Purée. A Puccini uses Mandarin Juice; a Bellini uses Peach Purée or a Tintoretto is made with Pomegranate Juice.
🍬 This recipe includes Sugar Syrup. You can check out our simple How To Make Sugar Syrup recipe to make it from scratch.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
👪 This recipe serves 2.
Strawberry Prosecco Rossini Ingredients
- 1 shot (25ml) x Strawberry Liqueur or Vodka *Optional (We used Absolut Strawberry Vodka Juice)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- Prosecco to top up
- Handful of Strawberries and some for garnish
Strawberry Prosecco Rossini Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Strawberry Purée, blend up the Strawberries, Sugar, Strawberry Vodka/Liqueur & Lemon Juice until its smooth.
- Pour the Purée through a strainer in to glasses, filling the glasses about 1/3 full.
- Slowly add the Prosecco to the glasses and stir gently, you may get some bubbling.
- Garnish with a Strawberry.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Strawberry Vodka Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.88||£0.80|
|Lemon Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Sugar Syrup||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Prosecco||To Top Up (around (200ml)||2.72||£3.72|
|300ml||3.60||£5.19 | $6.35* | €5.89*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.