⏰ 1-3 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
This Skinny Margarita is a wonderful light cocktail and the blend of Cranberries & Lime make it a perfect drink for the festive period. Now typically a cocktail isn’t the healthiest of drinks, either due to the alcohol content or from the syrups and liqueurs it is mixed this. This cocktail however, doesn’t contain any additional sugar or syrups and yet is still sweet and bursting with flavour.
For those Slimming World members out there, cocktails typically can set you back more than 15-20 syns because of all the sugar! This Skinny Margarita, on the other hand, is only just 5!
🍹 If you like this recipe, then why not also try out our Frozen Watermelon Margarita Cocktail Recipe or keep it simple with our Traditional Margarita Recipe.
👪 This recipe serves 2.
With thanks to the Basement Bakehouse for the recipe inspiration!
Skinny Margarita Cocktail Ingredients
- 6 x Shots (150ml) x Cranberry Juice
- 2 x Shot (50ml) x Tequila
- 4 x Shots (100ml) x Lime Juice
Skinny Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Skinny Margarita Cocktail, in a cocktail shaker, add some Ice and then add the Cranberry Juice, Tequila, and Lime Juice
- Give the cocktail shaker a good shake until the outside turns cold.
- Fill a glass with Ice and strain the mixture from the shaker in to the glass.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Cranberry Juice||6 Shots (150ml)||0.00||£0.12|
|Tequila||2 Shots (50ml)||1.90||£1.21|
|Lime Juice||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.08|
|300ml||1.90||£1.41 ($1.74* €1.60*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.