⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
This Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail is super easy to make, mixing Gin, Lemon, Sugar Syrup and Soda Water and infused with strips of Cucumber for a refreshing flavour.
☀️ If you like this recipe, then why not try out our other Summer Cocktail Recipes.
👪 This recipe serves 1.
Cucumber Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 shot (25ml) x Gin (We used Bloom Dry London Gin)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- 3 shots (75ml) x Soda Water
- Garnish with Slices of Cucumber
Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail, add ice to a glass.
- Then add the Gin, Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup and Soda Water to the glass.
- Lightly stir the contents of the glass.
- Add thin slices of Cucumber to the glass.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Gin||1 x shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.45|
|Lemon Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Sugar Syrup||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Soda Water||3 x shots (75ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|150ml||1.00||£0.81 | $1.00* | €0.93*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.