⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️Medium
This Chocolate Orange Espresso Martini is a twist on the classic and iconic Espresso Martini. The original was invented in London in 1983 by Dick Bradsell at Soho Brasserie when an up and coming supermodel sidled up to the bar and asked for a cocktail with coffee to wake her up.
☕ Also try out our original Espresso Martini Recipe.
Chocolate Orange Espresso Martini Ingredients
- 2 Shots (50ml) x Vanilla Vodka (we used Absolut Vanilla)
- 2 Shots (50ml) x freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 1 Shot (25ml) x Cointreau
- 1/2 Shot (10ml) x Sugar Syrup
- Dusting of Chocolate/Coco Powder
Chocolate Orange Espresso Martini Cocktail Recipe
- To make this twist on the classic espresso martini, fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add to the shaker the Vanilla Vodka, Espresso Coffee, Cointreau and if you like it a little sweeter and smooth, the Sugar Syrup.
- Shake the shaker hard for around 2 – 3 minutes until the outside of the shaker turns cold. Then strain the contents into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a dusting of chocolate or coco powder.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Vodka (Absolut)||2 x Shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Cointreau||1 x Shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.77|
|Espresso Coffee||2 x Shot (50ml)||0.00||£0.40|
|Sugar Syrup||1/2 x Shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.28|