⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
If you want a summer throwback drink but don’t want indulge in alcohol then this Apple Lemonade Nojito is just for you! A perfect alcohol free twist on a classic Mojito with an added hint of Apple.
🍸 You can also try out our Strawberry & Pineapple Mocktail Spritz Recipe.
🌿 If you are wanting an Mojito recipe containing alcohol, then you can check out our Classic Mojito Recipe.
Apple Lemonade Nojito Ingredients
- 2 Shots (50ml) x Apple Juice (We Used Innocent Apple Juice)
- 1 Shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- 2 Shots (50ml) x Lime Juice
- Lemonade to top up
- 10 Mint Leaves
- Garnish with Mint Leaves and slices of Apple, Lime & Lemon
Apple Lemonade Nojito Recipe
- To make this Apple Lemonade Nojito, crush the mint leaves with a muddler in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and then add the Apple Juice, Sugar Syrup, Lime Juice.
- Shake the shaker hard for around 2 – 3 minutes until the outside of the shaker turns cold.
- Strain the contents into a glass filled with ice and then top up with the Lemonade.
- Garnish with Mint Leaves and slices of Apple, Lime & Lemon.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Apple Juice||2 x Shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.12|
|Sugar Syrup||1 x Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Lime Juice||2 x Shots 50ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Lemonade||4 x Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Mint Leaves||10 Leaves||0.00||£0.06|