This Snow Globe cocktail is the perfect drink to share with the family on Christmas day. It looks amazing and needs very few ingredients.
🎄 Also take a look at some more of our festive cocktail recipes.
Snow Globe Cocktail Ingredients
Snow Globe Cocktail Recipe
Only six steps to make the perfect Snow Globe!
- Add a handful of Cranberries to the bottom of a glass.
- Stand a sprig of Rosemary in the middle of the Cranberries.
- Fill to just below the top of the Cranberries with water.
- Place the glass in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the glass from the freezer and top up with Prosecco.
- This is your Snow Globe finished and ready to enjoy.
We used a Flavour Blaster to produce a berry filled bubble on top of the glass to deliver a berry flavoured aroma as well as adding that dome top to the glass to reflect a snow globe. We are very fortunately to have access to this amazing bar technology, obviously this equipment is not something everyone has at home. Your snow globe will still look and taste amazing without!
This cocktail will need the following equipment.
- Not required but if you want the bubble ‘globe’ affect on the top, you will need a Flavour Blaster.
Cocktail Units & Pricing
We’ve based these volumes, units and pricing off our alcohol database. Our prices are based off open Open Exchange Rates from the GBP total.
|1 x Spring
|3 x shots (75ml)
|£2.44 | $3.10* | €2.85*