⏰ 3-4 minutes 🍸 Popular 💰 Mid-Range 🏃♀️ Medium
This Candy Pants Cocktail Recipe tastes like summer in a glass. We’ve yet to come across someone who doesn’t enjoy this cocktail. If fact, if you remove the alcohol and replace with lemonade it makes a perfect summers drink for your kids!
The Candy Pants is cool, refreshing drink and is bursting with summer flavours. We first discovered the Candy Pants Cocktail when we visited an independent cocktail bar in Northumberland. In fact, we enjoyed it so much we decided to recreate it at home. We made this cocktail a little more home friendly.
❤️ This is one of our favourite recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other favourite recipes.
- 2 shots of Vodka (we use Absolut Raspberry Flavoured Vodka)
- 1 shot of Raspberry Syrup
- 1 shot of Grenadine
- 2 shots of Cranberry Juice
Candy Pants Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Candy Pants Cocktail, add the vodka, raspberry syrup, grenadine and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker with a few cubes of ice.
- Shake for around 20 seconds.
- Strain the juiciness into a glass filled with ice, and top up with lemonade.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||2||£0.85|
|Raspberry Syrup||1 shot (25ml)||0||£0.19|
|Grenadine||1 shot (25ml)||0||£0.29|
|Cranberry Juice||2 shots (50ml)||0||£0.04|