⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
There are a few variations on the peach crush, some include cranberry juice, some include lime juice but we think this peach crush recipe is the simplest and most straight forward. Plus, the orange juice compliments the peach flavour very well!
- 1 & 1/2 Shots x Vodka (We used Smirnoff Red Label)
- 1 Shot x Peach Schnapps (We used Archer’s Peach Schnapps)
- 1/2 Shot x Sugar Syrup
- 1 /2 Shot x Lemon Juice
- Top up with Orange Juice
- 1 Peach
Peach Crush Cocktail Recipe
- Start by cutting a peach in half and muddle one of the halves in a cocktail shaker to release all the juicy goodness.
- Add the Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Sugar Syrup & Lemon Juice to the shaker and give a little shake.
- Add the orange juice to the shaker and give a further shake.
- Fill a glass with ice and strain the cocktail in to the glass.
- Garnish with – either a segment of the left over peach half, an orange segment, or both!
- Sip and enjoy!
|Vodka||1 & 1/2 x shots (40ml)||1.50||£0.65|
|Peach Schnapps||1 x shot (10ml)||0.45||£0.18|
|Sugar Syrup||1/2 shot x (5ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|Lemon Juice||1/2 shot x (5ml)||0.00||£0.01|
|330ml||1.95||£1.32 ($1.62* €1.50*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.