⏰ 1-2 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Bright & Rainy Cocktail is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Its a light coloured cocktail, and this with the flavourful peach schnapps and ginger ale makes it the perfect spring drink! The Bright & Rainy is also known as a Mule, and is very similar to the Moscow Mule.
- 2 shots x Gin (We used Gordon’s Dry London Gin)
- 1 shot x Peach Schnapps (We used Archers Peach Schnapps)
- 1/2 shot x Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer / Ginger Ale to top up
- Lime Wedge to garnish
Bright & Rainy Cocktail Recipe
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the gin, peach schnapps, lime juice and ginger beer and give it a stir.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime, sip and Enjoy!
|Gin||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.90|
|Peach Schnapps||1 x shot (25ml)||0.45||£0.18|
|Lime Juice||A few drops||0.00||£0.01|
|Ginger Beer / Ginger Ale||Top up (Around 255ml)||0.00||£1.37|
|330ml||2.45||£2.46 ($3.03* €2.78*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.