⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Festive 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Slow Drink Speed
Name something better than a Bailey’s Hot Chocolate, we’ll wait… This Bailey’s Hot Chocolate recipe is the perfect hot alcoholic drink to enjoy at Christmas time, when you’re overloaded with food and watching Christmas films. Top this drink up with as many Marshmallows as your heart desires.
Why not check out some of our other easy festive cocktail and drink recipes.
- 2 shots x Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 & 1/2 shots x Hot chocolate powder
- 4 shots (100ml) x milk
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate anything to garnish
Baileys Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Use the hot chocolate powder and the milk to make a hot chocolate. Pour into your favourite mug.
- Add the Baileys.
- Garnish with whatever takes your fancy. Psst whipped cream and marshmallows are a good choice!
- Sip and enjoy!
|Baileys||2 x shot (25ml)||0.85||£1.24|
|Milk||1 x shot (25ml)||–||£0.05|
|Hot Chocolate Powder||–||–||£0.00|
|150ml||0.85||£1.29 ($1.58* €1.46*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by Raspopova Marina on Unsplash