⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Classic 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Margarita Cocktail! A cocktail menu classic. Strangely enough its origins are fairly unknown. Due to the tequila element, it is presumed to originate from Mexico and some recipes date back to around the 1930’s. Where ever it originates from it is enjoyed all around the world.
- 2 x Shots (50ml) x Tequila
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Triple Sec (We used Cointreau)
- Salt & Lime Wedge to garnish
Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- Rub the edge of the glass with the lime wedge and then dip the glass edge on to a plate of salt for that authentic; tequila, lime & salt experience.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila, lime juice and triple sec. Shake until the outside of the shaker feels cold. (Alternatively you can add all the ingredients in to a blender and blend to make a frozen margarita.)
- Strain the mix into the glass and serve with a wedge of lime.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Tequila||2 Shots (50ml)||1.90||£1.21|
|Lime Juice||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Triple Sec||1 Shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.77|
|100ml||2.90||£2.00 ($2.45* €2.27*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by Matthew Henry on Burst