⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Floradora cocktail was named after an 1900s comedy musical. The name was originally spelled “Florodora,” following the show, and the cocktail was a real star among New York’s high society.
The drink is typically made with raspberry syrup (such as Chambord) but other variations now exist such as using Blood Orange which has the name Floradora The Explorer Cocktail.
- 2 x Shots (50ml) x Gin
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Raspberry Syrup (We used Chambord)
- 4 x Shots (100ml) x Ginger Ale
Floradora Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Floradora Cocktail, pour the gin (you can substitute for blood orange gin if you are making Floradora The Explorer), lemon juice, and raspberry syrup into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale and then give the drink a stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Gin||2 Shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.90|
|Lemon Juice||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Chambord||1 Shot (25ml)||0.41||£0.82|
|Ginger Ale||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.54|
|200ml||2.41||£2.28 ($2.80* €2.58*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by Matthew Henry on Burst