⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
The Sicilian Sunset Cocktail recipe is a lovely zesty refreshing drink. It’s super easy to make too, just combine all the ingredients and shake!
🍸 If you like this recipe, then why not try out some of our Gin based cocktail recipes.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
Sicilian Sunset Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Blood Orange Gin (We used Whitley Neil Blood Orange)
- 2 shots (50ml) x Orange Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Honey
Sicilian Sunset Cocktail Recipe
- To Make the Sicilian Sunset, add the Blood Orange Gin, Orange Juice, Lime Juice and Honey in to a cocktail shaker. Shake the shaker hard for a couple of minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with some orange zest.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Gin||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£1.50|
|Orange Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.05|
|Lime Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Honey||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.09|
|135ml||2.00||£1.68 | $1.12* | €1.03*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.