⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Long
The Baciami Cocktail is a perfect fruity cocktail to spice up your spring evening. It’s a unique recipe from gin manufacturers Whitley Neill and is a lovely mix of Rhubarb, Ginger, Apple & Lime.
🍸 If you like this ginger infused cocktail recipe then we would recommend trying our Vodka Ginger Ale recipe as well.
- 2 shots (50ml) x Rhubarb & Ginger Gin (We used Whitley Neil Rhubarb & Ginger)
- 4 shots (100ml) x Appletizer
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
Baciami Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Baciami Cocktail, squeeze two lime wedges into the base of a glass (or add half a shot of lime juice) and then fill with ice.
- Add the Gin and Appletizer to the glass and then finish off with the other half shot of lime juice or another two squeezed lime wedges.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Gin||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£1.50|
|Appletizer||4 x shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.34|
|Lime Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|175ml||2.00||£1.88 | $2.32* | €2.13*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.