⏰ 24 Hours 🍸 Luxury 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Long
This Frosé recipe is for those that want to enjoy a grown-up slushie. It’s a wonderful blend of Rosé wine and fresh fruit and makes a ‘cool’ drink perfect for a hot summers day.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
👪 This recipe serves 6.
- 1 bottle of Rosé (We Used Whispering Angel Cotes De Provence)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 50g x Caster Sugar
- 250g Strawberries + some for Garnish
Frosé Cocktail Recipe
- Pour the bottle of rosé into a tin and carefully put it in the freezer overnight.
- The next day cut and hull the strawberries and mix with the sugar, leaving them to sit for 30 mins to release their juices.
- Add the frozen rosé, strawberries & sugar mixture and lemon juice to a blender and blend together, until the strawberries have broken down and it is a Slushie type consistency.
- Pour the blended Frosé in to glasses and garnish with some sliced strawberries.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Bottle of Rosé||750ml||10.13||£17.00|
|Lemon Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|1,075ml||10.13||£18.49 | $22.61* | €20.97*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.