⏰ 24 Hours 🍸 Luxury 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Long
This Summer Spritz cocktail recipe is perfect for enjoying in the summer (as it’s name suggest) and is basically a posh Gin & Tonic!
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
Summer Spritz Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Rosé Wine (We Used Whispering Angel Cotes De Provence)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Gin
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Elderflower Cordial
- Sparkling or tonic water to top up
Summer Spritz Cocktail Recipe
- Start by making the garnish and ice cubes. To do this you can put, curls of cucumber, berries or fruits, sprigs of fresh mint, rosemary, (or really any fresh herbs), into the compartments of an ice-cube tray. Add water and freeze until solid. You can then also use some of these ingredients as a garnish as well.
- Once the ice cubes are frozen, put them in to a glass and then add the gin, rosé wine and elderflower cordial.
- To finish top up the glass with sparkling or tonic water and garnish.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Rosé Wine||2 x shots (50ml)||0.68||£1.33|
|Gin||1 x shot (25ml)||2.00||£0.90|
|Elderflower Cordial||1/2 x shot (15ml)||0.00||£0.29|
|Sparkling/ Tonic Water||To top up||0.00||£0.08|
|150ml||2.68||£2.60 | $3.19* | €3.00*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.