⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Luxury 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
This Lemon Drizzle Sling cocktail recipe is a refreshing citrusy summer cocktail. It uses an unusual ingredient of Lemon Curd. This gin based cocktail recipe was inspired by The Craft Gin Club.
🍸 If you like this recipe, then why not try out some of our Gin based cocktail recipes.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
*This post is not sponsored.
Lemon Drizzle Sling Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Gin (We Used Gordon’s London Dry Gin)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Curd
- 2 & 1/2 shots (60ml) x Pineapple Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
- Optional Soda Water to Top Up
Lemon Drizzle Sling Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Lemon Drizzle Sling Cocktail, add the Gin and Lemon Curd to a cocktail shaker and stir.
- Add the Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice and Ice to the shaker and then shake until the outside turns cold.
- Strain into a glass, if you want to make the drink a long drink, fill the glass with ice and top up the drink with soda water.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Gin||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.90|
|Lemon Curd||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.16|
|Pineapple Juice||2 &1/2 x shots (60ml)||0.00||£0.08|
|Lime Juice||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.01|
|Soda Water||To Top Up||0.00||£0.06|
|145ml (245ml topped up)||2.00||£1.21 | $1.48* | €1.37*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.