⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Long
This Love Potion is the perfect cocktail to make for that special someone this Valentine’s Day! It’s fruity and flavourful and also a pretty pink colour.
Why not try out our other Valentine’s Day Cocktail recipe, The Russian Kiss.
Love Potion Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Raspberry Vodka (We Used Absolut Raspberry Vodka)
- 2 shots (50ml) x Cranberry Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Orange Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Grapefruit Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Grenadine
Love Potion Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Love Potion Cocktail, fill a shaker with ice.
- Measure and pour in to the Vodka (if you don’t have Raspberry Vodka you can just use standard), Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Orange Juice, and Grenadine.
- Give the cocktail shaker a good shake until the outside turns cold.
- Strain in to martini glasses.
- If making martinis, garnish with strawberry hearts. If making cocktails, serve in highball glasses topped with sparkling water.
- Garnish with slices of fruit, or to make it extra romantic you can garnish with love hearts.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Raspberry Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Cranberry Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Orange Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.05|
|Grapefruit Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|Grenadine||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.10|
|175ml||2.00||£1.19 | $1.46* | €1.35*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.