⏰ 5 – 10 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
This Ginger Apple Mule is the perfect autumnal cocktail. A lovely warming blend of Vodka, Cinnamon, Apple Juice and Ginger Beer.
If you like this cocktail recipe, then you should try out our Pumpkin Spice Cocktail Recipe too!
👪 This recipe serves 1.
Ginger Apple Mule Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Vodka (We used Elements 29)
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Cinnamon Syrup (We used Monin Cinnamon Syrup)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Apple Juice
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer to top up
- Garnish with a slice of Apple and a Cinnamon Stick
Ginger Apple Mule Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Ginger Apple Mule Cocktail, start by filling a tall glass with ice.
- Measure and add the Vodka, Cinnamon Syrup, Apple Juice and Lime Juice to the glass.
- Top up with Ginger Beer and give the contents of the glass a stir.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and slice of Apple.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Cinnamon Syrup||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|Apple Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.06|
|Lime Juice||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.01|
|Ginger Beer||4 x shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.54|
|195ml||2.00||£1.61 | $1.97* | €1.83*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.