⏰ 5 – 10 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Long
This Bloody Vampire Cocktail is an essential for any Halloween house party. As well as being a perfect serving for two, it can also be made as a big bowl of punch!
If you like this cocktail recipe, then you should try out our Pumpkin Spice Cocktail Recipe too!
👪 This recipe serves 2.
Bloody Vampire Ingredients
- 6 shots (150ml) x Vodka (We used Ciroc Vodka)
- 1 & 1/2 shots (35ml) x Creme de Mure (We used Giffard’s Creme de Mure)
- 1 & 1/2 shots (35ml) x Gin (We used Tanqueray No 10 Dry Gin)
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Grenadine (We used 1883 Grenadine)
- Soda water to top up
- Garnish with a Blackberry
Bloody Vampire Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Bloody Vampire Cocktail, measure and add the Vodka, Creme de Mure, Gin, and Grenadine into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the shaker until the outside of the shaker goes cold.
- Fill a glass with ice and then strain the shaker contents in to the glass.
- Top the glass up with soda water.
- Garnish with a blackberry.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Vodka||6 x shots (150ml)||6.00||£2.55|
|Creme de Mure||1 & 1/2 x shots (35ml)||0.60||£0.86|
|Gin||1 & 1/2 x shots (35ml)||1.50||£0.68|
|Grenadine||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|Soda Water||4 x shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.06|
|330ml||8.10||£4.30 | $5.27* | €4.87*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.