⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Easy 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
This Christmas Clementine Mimosa recipe spices up your traditional Mimosas and makes them extra special by adding a fruity orange liqueur and tangy clementine juice to a bottle of prosecco.
🎄 Also take a look at some more of our festive cocktail recipes.
👪 Serves 2.
Christmas Clementine Mimosa Ingredients
- 1 & 1/2 Shots (35ml) x Orange Liqueur (We used Cointreau)
- 2 & 1/2 Shots (60ml) x Clementine Juice (You can use Orange Juice as an alternative)
- Bottle of Prosecco to top up
- Slice of orange peel to garnish
Christmas Clementine Mimosa Recipe
- In a shaker with some ice add the orange liqueur and clementine juice.
- Give the mixture a good stir.
- Strain into glasses and top up with prosecco.
- Give the contents of the glass another good stir.
- Garnish with a slice of orange peel on the edge of the glass.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Cointreau||1 & 1/2 Shots (35ml)||1.50||£1.16|
|2 & 1/2 Shots (60ml)||0.00||£0.12|
|Prosecco||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£1.88|
|195ml||1.50||£3.16 ($3.89* €3.57*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.