⏰ 2-3 minutes ???? Upmarket ???? Mid-Range ⏳ Slow
- 2 Shots of Gin (We used Gordons)
- 1 Shot of Vodka (We used Glens)
- ½ Shot of Vermouth or Dry White Wine
Vesper Martini Cocktail Recipe
- We highly recommend using a cocktail shaker for this recipe, however if you do not have one you can use an alternative for shaking such as a water bottle. If you are looking for a cocktail shaker, we would recommend this one from Amazon that has a built in strainer.
- Measure out and pour all the cocktail ingredients into your shaker. Then add a few ice cubes and secure the lid. The ice helps keep the ingredients cool, but also helps dilute the alcohol contain which is quite high.
- You now need to give the shaker a good shake for around 20 seconds to introduce the ingredients to each other. We would recommend wrapping the shaker in a tea towel as the shaker will get very cold from the ice, it also helps absorb any liquid that may drip out.
- Now remove the lid of the shaker, and pour the liquid through a cocktail strainer (or a sieve) in to the glass.
- Serve with three olives and a large peel of lemon zest!
|Gin||2 shot (50ml)||2||£0.90|
|Vodka||1 shot (25ml)||1||£0.85|
(or Dry White Wine)
|½ shot |