⏰ 3-4 minutes 🍸 Classic 💰 Expensive 🏃♀️Slow
The Cosmopolitan Cocktail is a simple yet tasty beverage has remained high on the cocktail menu since its birth over forty years ago. There is new variations of the Cosmopolitan being created all the time it can even be enjoyed in the morning with a coffee-flavoured vodka!
The cosmopolitan is usually served in a large cocktail glass, or more commonly known as a martini glass. For this reason, the drink is sometimes mistakenly categorised as a type of Martini. For a virgin cosmopolitan replace the vodka and triple sec with orange juice and pink lemonade.
- 2 shots of Citron Vodka
- 1 shot of Orange Liqueur
- 1 shot of cranberry juice
- Half a lime (or lime juice)
- Orange peel
Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
- Add the vodka citron, orange liqueur, cranberry juice in the ice-filled shaker.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the mix (or use lime juice).
- Shake vigorously until blended.
- Strain into a glass.
- Heat the slice of orange peel with a flame until juice appears and place in the cocktail!
|Vodka Citron||2 shots (50ml)||2||£0.85|