⏰ 5-10 minutes 🍸 Classic 💰 Up-Market 🏃♀️ Slow Drink Speed
Pimm’s No 1 Liqueur was invented by James Pimm in 1820’s. He was the owner of an oyster bar in the City of London. He invented the liqueur as an aid to digestion, serving it in a small cup known as a “No. 1 Cup”, hence its subsequent name.
Pimm’s is so quick and simple to make and is considered the drink of summer in Britain. This light and fruity drink is a staple with many summer events and you will find it at festivals, weddings, sporting events especially Wimbledon where an average of 235,000 glass are served each year (hopefully not all to the same person)!
Pimms also sell Pre-Mixed Cans
- 200ml of Pimms No 1 Liqueur
- 600ml of Lemonade (We recommend using a high quality fizzy lemonade, cheaper versions can easily spoil the taste because they can be quite acidic).
- Mint Leaves
- Orange Slices
- Cucumber Slices
- Take a jug and fill with ice, Pimms and the Lemonade.
- Lightly crush the mint to release its flavour and add it to the jug.
- Then slice the cucumber, orange and strawberries and add to the jug. The general rule is 2 slices of cucumber to one slice each of orange and strawberry, but if you want to through the rule book out the window, then you can add in whatever proportions you like the best.
- Stir with a long spoon and pour in to glasses.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Pimms No 1||200ml||5.00||£4.00|
|800ml||5.00||£5.45 ($6.66* €6.18*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.