⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Verano Cocktail is for all you Aperol & Tequila lovers. Meaning ‘Summer’ in Spanish the cocktail is a wonderful pairing of Grapefruit & citrusy Aperol to produce a a light and flavourful summer drink.
Note: this recipe includes Sugar Syrup. You can check out our simple How To Make Sugar Syrup recipe to make it from scratch.
- 2 shot x Grapefruit Juice
- 3 shots x Tequila (We Used Sierra Silver Tequila)
- 1/2 shot x Aperol
- 1/2 shot x Sugar Syrup
- 3 sprigs of Tarragon
Verano Cocktail Recipe
- Muddle 2 tarragon sprigs and grapefruit juice in a cocktail shaker. (If you don’t have access to tarragon, like many of us don’t you could use something like 1/4 shot of Jagermeister or Sambuca to resemble the tarragon anise/liquorice flavour).
- Add the Tequila, Aperol, simple syrup, and ice to the shaker.
- Shake and pour into glass; garnish with a fresh tarragon sprig (if you have it!)
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Grapefruit Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.10|
|Tequila||3 x shot (75ml)||2.85||£1.83|
|Aperol||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.14||£0.25|
|Sugar Syrup||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|145ml||2.99||£2.33 ($2.85* €2.64*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.