⏰ 5-10 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
The Christmas Mimosa is a simple and perfect cocktail to make at home for the festive Christmas period combining Champagne, Orange and Cranberries.
Why not check out some of our other easy festive cocktail and drink recipes.
Note: this recipe includes Sugar Syrup. You can check out our simple How To Make Sugar Syrup recipe to make it from scratch.
- 1 shot x Orange Liqueur
- 1 shot x Sugar Syrup
- 2 shots x Cranberry Juice
- Handle of Cranberries
- Rosemary Sprig
- Prosecco or Sparkling Wine to Top Up
Christmas Mimosa Recipe
- Add the juice, liqueur and the simple syrup to a champagne flute.
- Insert the rosemary sprig.
- Top the glass with the Prosecco or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with the cranberries (you can roll the cranberries in sugar syrup and then roll in sugar to make them look extra Christmassy.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Orange Liqueur (We used: Cointreau)||1 x shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.77|
|Sugar Syrup||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Cranberry Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Prosecco||To Top Up||0.34||£0.47|
|125ml||1.34||£1.58 ($1.93* €1.79*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash