⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Long
This Barbados Surprise cocktail recipe is a colourful rainbow of flavours. It’s a Caribbean twist on it’s Californian cousin the Tequila Sunrise and is a perfect blend of flavours to enjoy on a summers evening.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
Barbados Surprise Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Rum (We used Bacardi Carta Blanca)
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Grenadine
- 2 shots (50ml) x Orange Juice
Barbados Surprise Cocktail Recipe
- Get a tall or high ball glass. Start by drizzling grenadine in to the base of your glass.
- Then fill the glass carefully with ice cubes to near the top (between 1/2 and 3/4 full).
- Then gently pour the orange juice down the side of the glass on top of the grenadine.
- In another glass or a shaker mix together the rum and blue curaçao then gently pour this down the side of the glass to form the top layer on top of the orange juice.
- Garnish with an orange segment and a strawberry.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Rum||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Blue Curaçao||1/2 x shot (10ml)||1.00||£0.09|
|Grenadine||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.05|
|Orange Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.05|
|120ml||3.00||£1.04 | $1.28* | €1.20*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.