⏰ 2 Hours+ 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Slow
These Frozen Watermelon Margaritas are a summery fruity twist on the classic Margarita. The Margarita Cocktail is presumed to originate from Mexico and some recipes date back to around the 1930’s. Where ever it originates from it is enjoyed all around the world.
Make sure to also check out our original Margarita recipe.
🍸 If you like this recipe, then why not try out some of our Tequila based cocktail recipes.
☀️ This is one of our Summer recipes. Make sure to check out some of our other summer cocktail recipes.
👪 This recipe serves 4.
Frozen Watermelon Margaritas Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Tequila
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
- 1 shot (25ml) x Triple Sec (We used Cointreau)
- Handful of chopped Watermelon segments
- Salt, Watermelon & Lime Wedges to garnish
Frozen Watermelon Margaritas Recipe
- To make the Frozen Watermelon Margaritas, place the watermelon segments on a large baking sheet and freeze until hardened, for at least 2 hours.
- Rub the edge of the glass with the lime wedge and then dip the glass edge on to a plate of salt for that authentic; tequila, lime & salt experience.
- In a blender, combine the frozen watermelon segments, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec and blend until smooth. Pour into the rimmed glasses and garnish with a watermelon and lime round.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Tequila||2 x shots (50ml)||1.90||£1.21|
|Lime Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Triple Sec||1 x shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.77|
|300ml||2.90||£2.58 | $3.17* | €2.97*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.