⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Medium
The Friday Afternoon Downtime is the perfect fruity cocktail to make on a Friday afternoon when you are finishing work and getting ready for the weekend. It’s easy to mix up and even easier to drink!
🍋 We recommend using a Lemon infused Gin for an extra citrusy kick, and if you like this cocktail then why not try out our Lemon Drizzle Sling?
👪 This recipe serves 2.
Friday Afternoon Downtime Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Gin (We Used Malfy Con Limone Lemon Flavoured Italian Gin)
- 2 shots (50ml) x Passion Fruit Liqueur (We Used Passoa)
- 2 shots (50ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Sugar Syrup
- Lemonade to top up
Friday Afternoon Downtime Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Friday Afternoon Downtime, measure and pour in to a shaker the Gin, Passion Fruit Liqueur, Lemon Juice & Sugar Syrup.
- Give the contents of the shaker a good stir, then divide between two glasses filled with ice.
- Top up each glass with lemonade and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Lemon Gin||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£1.64|
|Passion Fruit Liqueur||2 x shots (50ml)||0.85||£0.70|
|Lemon Juice||2 x shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|Sugar Syrup||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|Lemonade||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|260ml||2.85||£2.57 | $3.15* | €2.91*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.