⏰ 5-10 minutes 🍸 Tip 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Quick
You can buy Marshmallow Syrup in supermarkets and groceries stores, but did you know you can make it yourself at home and it only takes around 15 minutes by following this Marshmallow Syrup Recipe.
Marshmallow Syrup Ingredients
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 500ml Water
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- A bottle or container, we used an old Gin Bottle!
Marshmallow Syrup Method
- To make the Marshmallow syrup, boil the marshmallows with 500ml water.
- Once they have dissolved, add the sugar and stir to dissolve this until fully combined.
- Remove from heat, and pour into a bottle and allow to cool.
- You now have Marshmallow Syrup to use for any future cocktail recipes!
If you are wanting a unique and unusual cocktail recipe that you can include this syrup in, then check out our cocktail recipe called ‘Campfire Cocktail‘.