⏰ 5 – 10 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Slow
It’s Autumn and the nights are getting darker. That only means one thing, its nearly Bonfire Night when we’ll be toasting marshmallows. The Campfire Cocktail is the perfect cocktail for the occasion with a marshmallow and cinnamon infusion and whisky to keep you warm inside. This cocktail is inspired by the team at Black Rock Bar in London.
🍬 If you don’t have any marshmallow syrup, we’ve created a guide on how to make your own at home.
👪 This recipe serves 1.
Campfire Cocktail Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Bourbon (We used Jack Daniels Tennessee Whisky)
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Marshmallow Syrup (We made our own)
- Garnish with a Toasted Marshmallow
Campfire Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Campfire Cocktail, start by filling a rocks (Whisky) glass with ice cubes.
- Measure and add the Bourbon, Whisky & Marshmallow Syrup to the glass.
- Give the contents of the glass a stir.
- Garnish with a Toasted Marshmallow.
- Sip & Enjoy!
|Bourbon||2 & 1/2 x shots (60ml)||2.16||£2.29|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whisky||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.41||£0.28|
|Marshmallow Syrup||2 Dashes||0.00||£0.05|
|70ml||2.57||£2.62 | $3.23* | €2.96*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.