⏰ 3-5 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
This Strawberry & Lime Rickey is perfect for the end of summer to use up any final punnet’s of Strawberries you may have. This recipe can be made any time of year though, just replace the fresh Strawberries with frozen that have been left to thaw.
As this is a Rickey, if you aren’t a fan of gin you can always substitute it for Bourbon.
🍬 This recipe includes Sugar Syrup. You can check out our simple How To Make Sugar Syrup recipe to make it from scratch.
🍓 If you like this recipe, then why not also try out our Strawberry & Mint Sparkler Recipe.
Strawberry & Lime Rickey Ingredients
- 2 x Shots (50ml) x Gin (We Used Tanqueray London Dry Gin).
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Lime Juice
- 1 x Shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- 6 x Strawberries
- Soda Water to top up
Strawberry & Lime Rickey Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Strawberry & Lime Rickey in a cocktail shaker, add the Strawberries, Sugar Syrup, and Lime Juice and muddle until the Strawberries are fairly mushed.
- Add the gin to the cocktail shaker and add the lid, then shake well for 30 seconds.
- Pour the strawberry mixture through a strainer evenly into a glass.
- Add ice to the glass and top up with the soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, or some sliced strawberries or both.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Gin||2 Shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.90|
|Lime Juice||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Sugar Syrup||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Soda Water||4 Shots (100ml)||0.00||£0.04|
|200ml||2.00||£1.26 ($1.55* €1.43*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.