⏰ 1-3 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
This Spiced Island Sunset Cocktail is a lovely refreshing but warming cocktail, perfect to enjoy on a cold autumnal or winter evening.
🍹 If you like this recipe, then why not also try out our Yellowhammer Slammer Cocktail Recipe.
Spiced Island Sunset Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 & 1/2 x Shots (35ml) x Spiced Rum (We Used Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum).
- 1/2 x Shot (10ml) x Amaretto Liqueur
- 2 x Shots (50ml) x Orange Juice
- Orange Wedge & Cherries to Garnish
Spiced Island Sunset Cocktail Recipe
- To make this Spiced Island Sunset Cocktail, add the Rum, Amaretto and Orange Juice to a cocktail shaker with some ice.
- Give the cocktail shaker a good shake until the outside turns cold.
- Pour in to a glass and garnish with a Orange wedge and Cherries.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Spiced Rum||1 & 1/2 Shots (35ml)||1.31||£0.57|
|Amaretto Liqueur||1/2 Shot (10ml)||0.35||£0.27|
|Orange Juice||2 Shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.05|
|95ml||1.66||£0.89 ($1.09* €1.03*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.