⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Luxury 🏃♀️ Short
This Midnight Kiss cocktail recipe is blend of black berries, citrus and coconut. It’s quite a short drink, but that just leaves you wanting more (a bit like kisses at midnight).
We discovered this cocktail at Tequila Mockingbird and fell in love with it. Also make sure to check out our review of Tequila Mockingbird.
Why not try out a classic Malibu cocktail recipe, The Pina Colada.
Midnight Kiss Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Blackberry Vodka (We Used Puschkin Black Berries Vodka)
- 2 shots (50ml) x Malibu Rum
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Crème De Cassis
- 1 shot (25ml) x Sugar Syrup
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
Midnight Kiss Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Midnight Kiss Cocktail, fill a shaker with ice.
- Measure and pour in to the shaker the Malibu, Sugar Syrup and Lemon Juice.
- Give the cocktail shaker a good shake until the outside turns cold.
- Strain in to a rocks glass, filled full with crushed ice.
- In a clean shaker, measure and pour in the Berry Vodka & Crème De Cassis and give the shaker a stir.
- Pour the mixture on to the top of the rocks glass and it should layer on top of the crushed ice and Malibu mixture.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Blackberry Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||0.88||£0.40|
|Malibu||2 x shots (50ml)||1.05||£0.70|
|Crème De Cassis||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.43||£0.71|
|Sugar Syrup||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.30|
|Lemon Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|160ml||2.36||£2.13 | $2.62* | €2.46*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.