⏰ 3 – 5 Minutes 🍸 Easy 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium
The Lemon Drop Martini is a vodka-based cocktail that is a balance of sweet and sour. It is a variant of the Vodka Martini, but also has similarities to a White Lady.
🍋 If you like this recipe then we also recommend trying out our Friday Afternoon Downtime and Lemon Drizzle Sling cocktail recipes.
👪 This recipe serves 1.
Lemon Drop Martini Ingredients
- 2 shots (50ml) x Vodka (We Used Absolut Vodka)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Limoncello (We Used Pallini Limoncello)
- 1 shot (25ml) x Lemon Juice
- 1/2 shot (10ml) x Sugar Syrup
Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail Recipe
- To make the Lemon Drop Martini, put 1 martini glass in the fridge to chill. Mix the white caster sugar with the finely grated zest of the lemon, and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker add the Vodka, Limoncello, Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup and a handful of ice.
- Shake the shaker really well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into your chilled glass.
- Then Sip & Enjoy!
|Vodka||2 x shots (50ml)||2.00||£0.85|
|Limoncello||1 x shot (25ml)||0.65||£0.73|
|Lemon Juice||1 x shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.02|
|Sugar Syrup||1/2 x shot (10ml)||0.00||£0.15|
|110ml||2.65||£1.75 | $2.15* | €1.98*|
*Based off open Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.