⏰ 5-10 minutes 🍸 Unique 💰 Affordable 🏃♀️ Medium Drink Speed
This Gingerbread Latte Martini Cocktail Recipe is perfect to make if you have some leftover Christmas gingerbread. If Starbucks threw some booze in their Christmas coffee range, it would a look a little something like this.
If you like an Espresso Martini or Bailey’s then this is certainly the Christmas cocktail for you!
This recipe was created by the super talented cocktail creator What’sLiamDrinking. Make sure to give him a follow over on Instagram to see more of his amazing cocktail creations.
☕ If you prefer to use home made coffee liqueur, then you can check out our simple How To Make Coffee Liqueur recipe on how to make it from scratch.
🍸 Why not check out some of our other easy Martini Cocktail recipes?
🎄 Also take a look at some more of our festive cocktail recipes.
Gingerbread Latte Martini Ingredients
Gingerbread Latte Martini Recipe
- To make this Gingerbread Latte Martini, start by making up a double shot of espresso and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add vodka, coffee liqueur, gingerbread syrup, cream and espresso to a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the vodka, coffee liqueur, gingerbread syrup, single cream and espresso to the shaker.
- Give the cocktail shaker a good shake for around 10 seconds until the outside turns cold.
- Pour into a coupe or martini glass and allow foam to settle.
- Crush a gingerbread biscuit and sprinkle over the top.
- Sip and Enjoy!
|Vodka||1 Shot (25ml)||1.00||£0.43|
|1 Shot (25ml)||0.50||£0.60|
|Gingerbread Syrup||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.23|
|Single Cream||1 Shot (25ml)||0.00||£0.11|
|Espresso||2 Shots (50ml)||0.00||£0.01|
|150ml||1.50||£1.38 ($1.69* €1.56*)|
*Based off Open Exchange Rates from GBP total.
Photo by What’sLiamDrinking